CROCHET Little Lemon Girl

I love fruits, and I love the smell of Lemon.
So I made this cute little lemon girl, she has the lime colored dress, and the lemon colored hair. Everytime I looked at her, I felt fresh and cool.
To write the pattern, I have to make a new one. The one on the right (also in the first photo) is the newly made one. I used a different yarn, and the effects looks also different. But I love both of them!

This month, I started a CAL program on a chinese website, many people took park in it. I'd like to show you some of their works.


Using a different color is also beatiful! Isn't it?

With my two lemon girls, I can do a lot of things. They can play with each other like real sisters.

If you want to have your own little lemon girl, you can get the crochet pattern in my Etsy shop. Hope you have fun!


评论

此博客中的热门博文

FREE PATTERN Amigurumi Red Panda

CROCHET Snow White Doll

CROCHET Three Bears: ice Bear, Grizzly and Panda